Aviskills offer quality accredited training programs ensuring that students acquire relevant industry knowledge, occupational and workplace skills while also giving students the confidence to perform their job competently.
- There are flexible training options available; block release attendance, mixed mode delivery of on and off the job training, and/or distance delivery education.
- Programs can be tailored to meet specific needs.
- Flexibility is suitable for all types of businesses.
- Theory and work practice is integrated to meet with national standards.
- Reduction of bottom-line costs through financial incentives, payroll tax rebates/exemptions, workers compensation premium rebates/ exemptions.
- Education encourages employee to be engaged in the business and improves work outcomes and employee retention.
Aviskills does provide access to a range of resources, which enhance the scope and quality of training programs for domestic large airlines, international customers and stakeholders, including individual students, aerial agricultural services and aircraft maintenance operators.