AviSkills is managed by a Board of Directors who have backgrounds with proven skills, reputations and expertise in their professions, to support aviation engineering training industry in the Tamworth region.
The Board meets at least every quarter and ensures the continuity of delivery of quality training outcomes. The Board is comprised of the following members:
- Mr Charles McCarthy – Management Accountant – Experienced Company Director with a significant background in Economic and Corporate Management
- Mr Michael Dubois – More than 40 years experience in Airport Management and Project Management, currently operating own Airport Management Consultancy.
- Mr Russell Burgess – Senior Coordinator Apprentice and Intern Programs with Qantas Engineering over 39 year’s experience in the industry and more than 32 years experience in training of apprentices and interns.
- Mr Glenn Inglis – Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors with specific experience and expertise in public policy, governance, strategic thinking, finance and legal.
- Mr Greg Hutchinson – Experienced Aviation professional for approximately 30 years, and currently Manager Base Maintenance Newcastle, for Jetstar Airways for past six years.